View Single Post
Old Wed, April 7th, 2010, 08:11 AM
Whopper

Tuscany FTX is on a distinguished road
Help Frustrated in Texas!!

Here is the deal. My truck is a "Turd", and I can't figure out why. I have an 06 F150 4x4 that is a conversion thru Ford by Tuscany. When I bought the truck, I was immediately not happy with the POWER. The only performance Mods on the truck at the time was 20" wheels/tires,SI/DO exhaust, and a leveling kit. My next door neighbor has same truck except 05 and stock wheels/tires. His truck will SPANK mine. For example 0-60 he is in the low 9's, I was low 13's, but he had CAI,Gryphon w/ Custom Tunes by PHP. Since then I have put a Banks CAI, and the Gryphon with Custom Tunes by PHP. When I received the Gryphon w/ "Canned Tunes" the truck definetly drove a bit better, but 0-60 was still in the High 11's. So, I had hopes of when I received the "Custom Tunes" that the performance would improve more. "NOT". I received the "Custom Tunes" and got an Custom 87 Performance and Custom 87 Tow. The truck runs GREAT on the freeway, very smooth, but still NO POWER. The best 0-60 I can muster w/ Custom 87 Tow is a 12.8, which is LOWER than the canned tune 0-60. I am at a loss! The truck sounds like it is going to take off, but it just doesnt. Any help or advise would greatly be appreciated. I also posted this on the F150 forum so if you see it twice it is me. Thanks again.