View Single Post
Old Sat, April 24th, 2010, 02:55 AM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

I cant answer all of your questions, but Welcome to the forum, and ill see which I can answer.

Quote:
My question is, is this normal for a 06 5.4L ?
As far as i know, yes it is semi-normal. Because of a bad design of the top of the engine they are hard to get to, but you have 100,000 km, which is about 60,000 miles if im guessing right, then no that is low miles for plugs to be breaking.

Quote:
Would different plugs end up with the same problem ?
Most likely, make sure you put loctite on them and it wont happen again! haha jk, actually they should have a little anti-sieze compound on them if you do it right as far as i know.

Quote:
Does anyone think I will have any isues with the programer and having so many km's on the truck??
I'll answer it this way, my 01 F-150 that I used to drive had about 140000 MILES on it, or about 225000 Km, and I never had any problems with the Gryphon. I am pretty sure that you will see a pretty good improvement again when you put the CS in there! and if you dont notice much right away, you will notice when you get the custom tunes in!

Well again I am not the knowledge source on this forum , just adding what I think I know, so if I am wrong then please correct me!

Again welcome to the forum!