View Single Post
Old Mon, February 9th, 2009, 08:26 AM
Tuner novice

F-127 is on a distinguished road

Good question cleatus. I can't answer your question, but I did think of another question which relates to software. Not to steal your thread though.

Is there any compatibility issues with the Minotaur software? I've notice this while looking at the Pegasus software and I'm assuming Minotaur is the same

"Pegasus currently runs on Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000 and 2003 as well as 32 bit versions of XP and Vista. You can also run Pegasus on Mac OS X using Parallels or VMware Fusion. At this time we regret that we are not able to support 64 bit versions of Windows or MAC computers. For further information and instructions, please download the Pegasus Installation and Quick-Start Users Guide."

If the above is same with Minotaur, is there any plans for compatibility with 64-bit Vista? How about system requirements? I either have a new 64-bit Vista computer or an older PC with XP. I'd like to be sure I can use the Minotaur software "when" I buy it.... not "if."