View Single Post
Old Mon, February 9th, 2009, 11:54 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Jack,
Thanx for the info!
I have been looking @ tuners for the last 2 months and have run in to a lot of your posts. Both here and f150 so I respect your input! Decided to join this forum and start asking my own ?'s instead of being a lurker. So what kind of canned tunes does the gryphon come with? I was running a cai but weather got cold, mph went down, and cel came on! Took it to the dealer and they found 2 ironious coded and rebooted the pcu with new calibrations. Knowbody told me what the codes were. Now I'm still running stock air intake. A mechanic friend told me to leave the cai off until I found a custom tuner package. The other ? is that what are the canned tunes based on? Octane? Towing? Economy? My biker buddies from around the usa all tell me that SD has krappy gas. I usually run 87.

-Lars