View Single Post
Old Mon, February 16th, 2009, 09:49 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92 5.0 View Post
Well I just got my gryphon in the mail and installed a little while ago. I have it on the #2 tune and what a difference it makes. It is like a whole new truck! When I fill up I am gonna put 93 in so I can try the #3 out. Where the connector goes into the obd2 port there is another small connector that comes off the harness. What is this for? I am grinning ear to ear about my programmer. Also how often do we have to update these? Or do we? Thanks everyone!
I'm so glad you're pleased! The extra pluggie thing is for an external sensor (on a diesel, it's usually a pyrometer). It's just that Edge uses the same plug for multiple products. You can ignore it.

About updating... right now, you have the latest updates. You can check back from time to time in the Pegasus section of the forum; that's where Bill will post if he makes any additions to the firmware.

Glad we could make you smile!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019