Thread: NewB Question?
View Single Post
Old Thu, September 23rd, 2010, 09:16 AM
Lonestar Legend

LonestarROB is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2mosg View Post
I've read a lot of posts on this forum over the last few days. As far as I can tell the pod with the Gryphon should match the "warm steel" interior panels in my truck. Is that correct?
Don't know what your interior looks like but the pod is light gray. Like this..

Quote:
Also it looks like the Gyrphon with canned tunes is pretty much sitting on the shelf ready to ship. Is that correct?
Correct(if they currently have them in stock)

Quote:
And last but not least: Should I go ahead and pay for the custom tunes when I order the Gryphon? It appears that there may be a discount price of $30 per if you order with the programmer. Problem is I don't have my hex code. I thought I'd go ahead and order the programmer with canned tunes, then when it comes in retrieve the hex code and get that back to Bill and the guys for the custom tunes. Basically I don't want to sit around waiting for several weeks for the programmer. I'd like to get that installed just for tranny tunes if nothing else. Plus I need it to get the Hex Code. Am I on the right track here, or am I completely off base?
I would. Then send in the Hex code as soon as you receive the unit so Bill can get working on the tunes asap.

Hope this helps.

Rob