Thread: Pcm bracket
View Single Post
Old Tue, September 28th, 2010, 07:46 PM
Double Whopper

AussieOiler is on a distinguished road
Question 6 Pos Switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by O SEA D View Post
Hello Reg I think it took about 10 days from when I placed the order till I recieved the chip and the postage was about $45.
G'day Scott,

How is it all goin' mate? I guess your around

I got a reply from Corey (see FU; FU2 Tread "Delivery downunder") saying the same thing as you stated. That is it takes 10 days from order received to receive an FU Chip Downunder.
From ordering to getting it in Aussie in 10 days is pretty darn good going. Just another tick in the box for PHP
Corey says she sent it to Warana in QLD; I presume that is your FU Chip?

Corey mentioned that because of our RHD set up, the 'Switch Cable' can prove to be a tad short and this limits the mounting position to the centre of the console?
Did you find the mounting of the switch to be somewhat limited due to the cable length?
Have you found any drawback from having to mount the switch in the console centre?
Corey says that TS is developing a longer 'Switch Cable' and it may well be available late October. Do you think it worth waiting for a longer cable?

Got any more pics of your modified 'PCM Bracket' and your 'Switch' mounted position?

Cheers,
Reg ... Hows the fishin?
[/SIGPIC] Aussie 2005(US 2003)F-250 SD 4x4 7.3Ltr PS: AIS Intake,Zoodad,Cowl Hood,AIH delete,DIY CCV,PHP FU2 Chip,RiffRaff FRx,HPx & OCR,BTM Exhaust,HD rear spring set,Front leveler spring, Dual Tower shocks front,Tough Dog Damper,ARB Air Lockers Front & Rear,V10 Tranny cooler+OEM Cooler, BD Deep Pan,JWVB,Long Range Fuel Tank,Edge Evo2,VMS In Dash Nav. GVM(GVWR)Upgraded to 5,000k(LT Rated F350+).