Thread: Trottle Delay
View Single Post
Old Mon, October 4th, 2010, 01:33 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Ah, Longshot, I would have chosen "W.A.G.", which is not exactly "educated", but it's generally the same thing (and usually with the same results).

You can include me in the camp of "writing" the settings down. I have an "insert" that sits in my Gryphon and now CTS manuals that shows what the "tuned" settings were (for those that apply) and what I have to set the TS and GR to if I muck with the Custom Options. And then finally, I also write down anything else I've changed, like the part throttle shift points and the torque converter lock/unlock points.

I bet the "reaction time IS included in the overall time. It would be easy to check though - just wait 5 sec from the time you get a green and then do the run.

Cajunboy - I'm not understanding something. Are you trying to get an idle of 500? That really sounds too low to me. I think the 600-650 is about ideal.

- Jack