View Single Post
Old Sun, October 10th, 2010, 06:59 PM
Double Whopper

AussieOiler is on a distinguished road
Question Pulled the trigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
Yes, Scott is the one! I just PMed him today about the longer cables. Regarding the tunes, we can do it either way. We usually send the chip and burner out and then work on the tunes to be downloaded; however, we can program the chip before it even gets sent out (but it might delay shipment about a week).
G'day Corey,
I placed my order a couple of days ago.
Could please ensure that my request for the tunes to be burnt onto the chip before shipment be done?

No real pressure as I'm still at sea until the 27th and don't get home until the 29th.

Many thanks & Cheers,
Reg.

Edit: Please excuse my ignorance Corey. I just noticed that you have been ill of late. I sincerly hope you are ok, and recovering.
Take care,
Reg
[/SIGPIC] Aussie 2005(US 2003)F-250 SD 4x4 7.3Ltr PS: AIS Intake,Zoodad,Cowl Hood,AIH delete,DIY CCV,PHP FU2 Chip,RiffRaff FRx,HPx & OCR,BTM Exhaust,HD rear spring set,Front leveler spring, Dual Tower shocks front,Tough Dog Damper,ARB Air Lockers Front & Rear,V10 Tranny cooler+OEM Cooler, BD Deep Pan,JWVB,Long Range Fuel Tank,Edge Evo2,VMS In Dash Nav. GVM(GVWR)Upgraded to 5,000k(LT Rated F350+).

Last edited by AussieOiler; Sun, October 10th, 2010 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Well wishes