View Single Post
Old Tue, October 12th, 2010, 09:40 PM
Double Whopper

AussieOiler is on a distinguished road
Default ORDERED CHIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O SEA D View Post
G'day Reg I'm still lovin the Chip.

I live in Warana so I would say that was me that Corey was talking about.

I did ask Corey about a longer switch cable because I could only get the switch to the centre of the truck and was a bit worried that one of my passengers could switch it when I was going down the road.

I guess that the position I mounted it in will not really pose a problem, it was just that I had seen where everyone in the States were mounting there's and thought it would be best to do the same.

I think I can live with it's position but I guess a longer cable would have been better to limit access more to the driver only.

I notched out a small peice of the PCM bracket (1cm X 2cm)that allows the cable to exit the bracket but that is all I did because I can easily remove the bracket to get at the chip without having to remove the PCM by getting to the 10mm bolt under the bonnet.

Next time I take out the chip I will take some more photos of the bracket for you if you'd like.

Scott
G'day Scott,

Well mate, I pulled the trigger and my Chip & Tunes are being written some time this week

So how are yours going? I presume that you have given most of them a little test run and worked out which suits your purposes the best.

If you have anymore pics of your install, I'd apprecitate a couple to use as reference Your the pioneer hear mate

I guess the weather is giving you a bit of a floggin' up there mate?
You've probably not been able to put the fishin' boat in?
But there's a bright side ... you've had time to play with the truck and the PHP Chip

Trust all is well.

Cheers,
Reg
[/SIGPIC] Aussie 2005(US 2003)F-250 SD 4x4 7.3Ltr PS: AIS Intake,Zoodad,Cowl Hood,AIH delete,DIY CCV,PHP FU2 Chip,RiffRaff FRx,HPx & OCR,BTM Exhaust,HD rear spring set,Front leveler spring, Dual Tower shocks front,Tough Dog Damper,ARB Air Lockers Front & Rear,V10 Tranny cooler+OEM Cooler, BD Deep Pan,JWVB,Long Range Fuel Tank,Edge Evo2,VMS In Dash Nav. GVM(GVWR)Upgraded to 5,000k(LT Rated F350+).