View Single Post
Old Fri, December 17th, 2010, 11:20 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooterg22 View Post
What is "go ahead and do his thing"? I don't have the money to pay Ford to flash it, then have it done again by PHP, if that is what you meant (and I sure don't have $400 to do the remote thing). I would like it done right the first time, which is why I was inquiring as to whether I could get it mailed in now; that way I could cut about 3 days off of the turnaround time rather than wait until Monday to contact PHP, then mail it in. How can I set an appointment when there is no one in the office? That is why I posted here, because I have a disabled truck that I need to get fixed so I have a vehicle to drive. I just need to know if I can send it now. I filled out the online form last night but I cannot get the shipping label to print. Thank you for your help.

Moved to FICM reprogramming forum.

Brad was simply telling you that since Bill has been on vacation for the past week that it is VERY unlikely that you will get your FICM back in a timely matter. Just because the office hasn't been open doesn't mean that orders have stopped coming in. There are likely 100+ orders that have arrived since Thursday afternoon (the 8th) and there will be a lot of "catch up" going on for the next couple of weeks.

Yes, your vehicle is disabled and we all hate when that happens as we have all been there. But the "disabled" part, while important, is not due to a product failure on our part. We try to reserve the "emergency" section to any problems with our products.

The remote FICM reflash IS NOT $400. The reflash is $150....you get your $250 deposit back when we get the programmer back from you. I hate to hear that your truck is not running, but the easiest and fastest method to just get it back on the road is to have Ford flash the new one for you. Yes, it is an immediate expense, but if you want to have your truck running within the next few days, it is something that will have to happen.