View Single Post
Old Fri, December 17th, 2010, 02:52 PM
shooterg22

Wow! Don't know if I inadvertantly stepped on some toes or it is just the holiday season! I wasn't bashing on anyone for moving the post, I was simply saying that I posted it here because it said "disabled vehicles", not disabled because of your software problems. I was also not expecting to get it back in a day's time and I understand that I am not the first in line; I was simply asking for information (an ETA on getting it back and a shipping address) to see if it was even possible for me to explore this option.
My comment about the $400 was because in order to put a deposit down, you have to have it. Therefore, it requires $400 to get your remote programmer. Will you send it to me if I pay the $150 that I have and promise the $250 if it gets damaged? I doubt it.
I was not trying to whine, and yes, everyone has breakdowns, but I am a single mother on one income. What I said, (but you obviously took me wrong) was that I can only afford to have this done once. If I have to take it to the dealer, I will not be able to afford to have the PHP (or any other) flash done. That is why I wanted it done right the first time.

Jeremy, the truck is in Caldwell (west of Boise).