View Single Post
Old Fri, February 20th, 2009, 02:41 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

After looking a the code, Load Previous Settings will load in ALL currently modified values including ones that were changed 2, 3, or more sessions prior. I'm not really sure if this was the intended design of that function but I can see where it would cause a fair amount of confusion.

After giving it some thought, I think I will look at revamping the custom options menus to eliminate some of the problem associated with it. One thing I will include is the ability to determine if a parameter has been modified and put a "*" next to it for visual aid. I think that will be a tremendous help for people making custom adjustments.

I don't know when I'll be able to actually make the changes but will get it in as soon as I possibly can.

I guess in the mean time, disregard the Load Previous Settings and just enter the modifications by hand and make sure all that is working correctly.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!