View Single Post
Old Wed, December 22nd, 2010, 02:17 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

What's the OBDII code? Is it P1000? If so, that can be ignored.

As to the other two codes, it may be calibration related... but only in the context that the sensors are ignored. It's possible that since the strategy was reverted back to a program that utilizes the sensor inputs, it is find a fault with them. I'm not sure about the MAP, but the EBP sensor issue was one reason they went with inferred EBP in the first place. Ford had issues with the EBP sensor/tube getting clogged up.

We might need to hunt this down a bit to see if we're chasing a ghost code or if there's actually a sensor problem that needs to be addressed. If you could let me know when would be a convenient time to get in touch with you, there's a few things I'll need to check. Just drop me an e-mail and let me know.

Thanks.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!