Double Whopper

AussieOiler is on a distinguished road
Question ACTIVATION CODE

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieOiler View Post
G'day Corey,

Well I finally got home on Wednesday.
The FU2 was already here a couple of weeks ago

I've done all the preparation for the insallation of the FU2 Chip including the 6 Pos Switch.

However I'm reluctant to actually install the chip because even though you had assured me that my chip would arrive with my requested tunes already burned to the chip, I have no evidence that this took place.
What I mean is no letter or documentation stating that tunes are already on the chip.
I installed the software in an effort to see if it could identify the status of the chip.
However it requires an activation code which I do not have. Edit: When will I receive this code??
If the tunes are already on the chip, is it now just a matter of plugging it into the PCM and

Trust you have recovered completely.

Cheers,
Reg.

EDITED: Ok; all's well. I slipped the Chip in yesterday and went for a 200km run over hill and down dale.
It performed flawlessly over varying terrain. It changed tunes on the fly without any dramas, the missus and I are real impressed. Thanks a lot fellas.
Unfortunately this is all I'll get to do this time home as I'm about to fly out to Singapore to pick up another ship to deliver back to Australia.
I'll update on the towing side when I next get a chance.
Cheersw,
Reg.
G'day Corey,

Seasons grettings to you and I trust that 2011 will be a safe and healthy one for you, your family & friends.

I've just got back home again and I still haven't got the 'Activation Code' for the PHP Software.
Anyway, no big hurry, as all is going very well with the tunes Bill burnt to the chip before sending here 'Downunder'.
Y'all just have a well deserved break.

Cheers,
Reg.
[/SIGPIC] Aussie 2005(US 2003)F-250 SD 4x4 7.3Ltr PS: AIS Intake,Zoodad,Cowl Hood,AIH delete,DIY CCV,PHP FU2 Chip,RiffRaff FRx,HPx & OCR,BTM Exhaust,HD rear spring set,Front leveler spring, Dual Tower shocks front,Tough Dog Damper,ARB Air Lockers Front & Rear,V10 Tranny cooler+OEM Cooler, BD Deep Pan,JWVB,Long Range Fuel Tank,Edge Evo2,VMS In Dash Nav. GVM(GVWR)Upgraded to 5,000k(LT Rated F350+).