View Single Post
Old Mon, January 17th, 2011, 11:10 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRT View Post
Plugged my gryphon in today and it told me the external memory needs to be reflashed. What does that mean....What happened? My truck has not been reflashed nor has it even been into the shop. I was still able to drive my truck using the last saved tune i'm guessing...I dont run the gryphon plugged in all the time so i am not sure if I may have screwed somthing up through pegasus....the last thing I did was change the splash screen. I do not recall if it worked after that....it has been a while since i plugged it in. Any thoughts?
I've never seen this!

So, you changed the splash screen while the truck was still "tuned" above stock? That should not have hurt anything as far as I know.

Once you get past that message, does the Gryphon seem to function normally? Or, does it keep you from getting past that message? AND, we're talking about the monochrome Gryphon and not the CS/CTS version, right?

If it's the monochrome Gryphon, did you have the ignition key ON before you plugged the Gryphon in?

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer