Thread: Exhaust help
View Single Post
Old Tue, February 15th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Double Whopper

jmwilso2 is on a distinguished road

I really like the dynatech headers and borla mufflers Ive got on mine. I basically bought the headers and a borla cat back and made a deal with the exhaust shop for them to trade me the single in dual out muffler it came with for a single in single out and then bought a second one. They used the catback parts to avoid doing a bunch of custom bending over the rear axle so all they had to do way run a two pipes back there with an x pipe between them and weld everything up. Sounds great. You can hear it when you get on it but its nice and quiet at cruise. My brother has a magnaflow cat back on his dodge and mine is quieter at cruise even though ive got real duals and headers. I'm glad I spent the extra money on the borlas. I was worried I was just paying for the name but I think they actually live up to their reputation.

Joe

07 F150 4x4 Super Cab Long box. 5.4L, Gotts mod, Flex-a-lite Monster efan, Dynatech long tube headers, true dual exhaust with x pipe and Borla mufflers, and of course the Gryphon. Bushwhacker extend a fender flares, Tech tube wheel to wheel step bars, Piaa HID Shock Lamp moose spotting lights. Morimoto projector retrofit with 55W HIDs.