View Single Post
Old Fri, March 4th, 2011, 12:04 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Before I can reset the device, we'll need to accomplish two things:

1) We'll need a copy of the original files from the device so we can restore the ECM back to stock. To do this, connect to Pegasus, go to [Utilities] and then select [Read Critical Files]. This will send your original VID and stock file to our server.

2) Once the stock file has been received, we can build a recovery file to restore your ECM back to stock and then reload your custom tunes.

This procedure is something we generally prefer to do over the phone so everything can be handled at one time. Feel free to e-mail me with a number and time that would be convenient to proceed.

On a side note... Corey handles billing questions and can often handle or redirect support questions. She had, unfortunately, been out of the office quite a bit and there are sometimes delays with responses to e-mails. If you need support you can e-mail either bill or cody at phptune.com and we can help resolve any issues.

Thanks.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!