View Single Post
Old Wed, March 9th, 2011, 02:14 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgardner14 View Post
I have an 05 F-150 FX4 with a K&N CAI and a true dual exhaust with magnaflow magnapacks. I have an SCT SF3. I tryed the 87 tune and I keep getting a too rich code. My question is if I mail my programmer to PHP will and how much will it cost me to write me a tune for my application.(I also will be putting larger tires on in the near future, don't know if that will affect it). I live in NC. Thanks.
According to their website: Power Hungry Performance - SCT Calibrations SCT calibrations are $60 each.

DO NOT mail your programmer to them though until you talk to them. I don't know if they need the programmer or not. And, it's possible your programmer does not support custom tunes. I know the SCT X3 does, but I think maybe the SF3 doesn't.

Different tires will not effect the tune.

Have you tried removing the CAI and using the stock intake? Those CAI's are generally nothing but trouble.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer