View Single Post
Old Wed, February 25th, 2009, 11:53 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by twintips_17 View Post
Thanks for the info. There is a lot there. First off I am running the canned tunes as I have not gotten my custom tunes.

Second I figured out that the vehicle will not start until it is turned off and then back on due to some trial and error.

I wrote down all my info when it through the code. IT is as follows.

Boot: 2.63.4860
Firmware: 3.2.596
Calibration: 1.4.580
Hardware: 13
Serial #: 1574
Bodyversion: 2.50.5734

Hex on my truck: 0DAL1EW1.HEX

I can’t get my dad’s as he away right now.

As far as the unit not syncing. I’m lost there. I synced it last night to do the first update. It did small vehicle calibration update or something. I can’t remember. All those numbers are before i did the update. After the update it worked on my truck only in level 2. Didn't try level 1. It worked on my truck and turned around and wouldn't work on his truck.

The unit synced last night to do the updates but I have tried to sync again sever different times and have even uninstalled/reinstalled the software and it still won’t sync.......

I am going to go out right now and program my truck back to level 2 and see if i get any errors or anything.....
Is it possible you tried using the Gryphon on your Dad's truck without first restoring yours to Level 0 (stock)? You can only program one truck at a time with these things, you know.

- Jack