View Single Post
Old Sun, December 21st, 2008, 11:00 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of
Default I drink, I get drunk, I fall down... No Problem!

Okay,

So I am swiping this thread from one that Corey started on another forum. I thought it was pretty amusing (an occasionally a little scary) to hear the alcohol enhanced tales of woe from other members.

So here's you chance to tell the world those moments where you you didn't have your "thinking cap" screwed on tightly while consuming your poison of choice!

Of course, I have to start off so here goes...

My 3 worst nights...

#3) Baja Beach Club on Oakland & Federal in Fort Lauderdale. After several Cherry Bombs and a "Suck it from the Bucket" (basically a half gallon of Long Island Ice Tea), I decided I wasn't feeling too well and it was time to go home. Needless to say, the 30 mile drive back to Miami was not fast enough and ended up covering the whole passenger floor with half inch of spew.

#2) All I can really say is Goldschlager. After my buddy and I finished the first bottle, we headed down the street to the liquor store for another, larger bottle. With that one down the gullet, it was time to go home. Once again, didn't make it without blessing the floorboards.

and (drumroll please...) :drummer:

#1) Involved a 2 liter of Stoli. We started out with screwdrivers and then decided the orange juice was just getting in the way. I drank a little over half the bottle and two others drank the rest. The last thing I remember was all of us being outside chasing cats with a broom in our underwear. Woke up the next morning stark naked on the floor. :covereyes: Can't even remember if I had a good time or not... :whistle:

And all this time I thought I was having fun!

Of course, now I know what "moderation" means. Hee hee!

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!