View Single Post
Old Sat, May 7th, 2011, 12:18 AM
J.WAL

J.Walton is on a distinguished road
Default New from Memphis!

I am not new to forums or mods on F150s but I am totally new to custom tunes and all that it includes. I will be making a thread asking questions, doing some reading and looking forward to hearing from yall!

I have a 2007 F150 4x4, I have installed a K&N filter, gotts mod, Have e-fans in the shop, will be installing soon, currently a edge programmer, line-x rockers, bumpers, fender flares, and step bars, 2.5" leveling kit and 35' federal M/T's, 5% tint all around with 50% on the windshield, 2 JL 10s with a 500 watt amp and 4 polk audio component's in the doors with a amp on them, and a jvc 7" dvd in dash. I also have a extang bed cover, led bed lights, all lights on truck have been converted to led, custom built headlights from sickhids.com, and thats all I can think of right now. I have a set of 20x9 rims ordered and waiting on them and will be installing a 6" rough country lift in a week or two.
2007 F150 4x4, Line-X, tint, Polk/ JL system, bushwackers, Executive off-road package, edge programer, Bed lights, all lights LED converted, Custom stiched seats and custom Headlights from Sickhids.com, 2.5" Hell Bent Steel Leveling Kit and 35" Federal M/T's