View Single Post
Old Fri, June 17th, 2011, 09:13 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by eej711 View Post
I uninstalled Pegasus and then installed it again using the link on the PHP website instead of the disk that came with my gryphon and now when i click updates it has "custom file download" but it still pops up with "internet error encountered" when I click it to download my custom files. also the icon i click on to open Pegasus has the Norton protection shield icon on it?
Norton's firewall COULD be preventing a proper connection, and understand, I'm just trying to eliminate problems on your end before we give up and pull PHP into this. If you can turn Norton's firewall off while you try to download the tunes that will eliminate that possibility.

And, you didn't say, but Pegasus DOES report your Gryphon is connected, right?

Now, if you still can't download the tunes, I suspect there is a Serial Number error in the tunes that PHP uploaded to the server. They'll have to fix that, so hopefully Bill or Cody will see this if that is the case. I see from your User Profile, that your Serial Number (S/N) is: "50060", does that match what Pegasus shows on the bottom of the window when your Gryphon is connected to Pegasus?

- Jack