View Single Post
Old Sun, December 21st, 2008, 09:07 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

johnnyd will become famous soon enough

I have two incidents that to this day still get harassed about (old friends from HS)

We were playing quarters and chandeliers and I was feeling no pain. Later that night (or morning) I decided I was going to walk down to the 7 Eleven and get some munchies. I bought a dozen doughnuts and a half a gallon of milk. Got back to the apt. and chowed down. About an hour later guess what? Turns out I ate a dozen doughnuts and a half a gallon of half & half :omg:!!! Let me tell ya', that combo with 1000 gallons of beer = nasty

My oldest friend and I had been to a party one Friday night in high school drinking Firewater. I had a 66 notchback and we decided after the party to go get some Little Kings and go cruise around. He ended up driving because I couldn't. Almost home and here I go again . Unfortunately, when I went to stick my head out the window the window was rolled up. I smashed my head on it and all over myself, the floor shifter, and the stereo ( I had the stereo mounted to the floor because I didn't want to cut the dash to fit it). The next day the car wreaked and the stereo didn't work.

Ahh, the gold ole days