View Single Post
Old Thu, July 14th, 2011, 02:25 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

When you get the update message, is it for Pegasus or is it for a Gryphon Update? (In other words, does it automatically pop up when you start Pegasus?) Just for reference, the latest version of Pegasus is v2.02.0944. The self-update feature in Pegasus does not work on Windows Vista or 7 due to security issues with those operating systems. The only solution is to uninstall, download the latest version from the website, and then reinstall. This new install changes the location of the files (moves them out of the "Program Files" folder) and resolves the self-update problems.

Anyway, there have been fixes to the hesitation and stuttering issue so if you have been experiencing that problem and haven't had that issue resolved, then we can take care of it and set up a new download.

Take care.

On Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme Justice View Post
Jack, hopefully you can help me with this. I get this message when attempting to update my Edge/Gryphon.

Unable to locate Valid firmware file.

Please contact Powerhungry for further assistance.

Thanks
Could you please validate the serial number of the device from Pegasus? I am not finding the one you have in your CP.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!