View Single Post
Old Thu, August 18th, 2011, 10:45 PM
Double Whopper

turbosuzuki is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticopowell View Post
so i clicked on an ad at the top of this page and it took me to "dieselsite". after looking around I saw a few products, such as the wicked wheel, and now I have a few questions. First: what is the benefit of a wicked wheel and how would I know that I need one? I read that it helps get rid of "turbo surge". so second question: what is turbo surge?
I also saw a "intake heater plug" that says it helps unblock the intake. is this an issue? does this $9.00 part really make a difference in performance?
next question: are the intercooler and turbo boots that they sell worth it? do they help keep up pressure? do the stock ones really suck that bad?
Thanks for the answers!
i orderd a ww just to get alittle more turbo sound, yes i know silly. It will help reduce surge but thats it no performance gain. Ialso bought that delete plug, it just seems you wouldnt want any restriction of air flow, i could be wrong though. i would think as long as your stock intercooler boots are not leaking why change them, now riffraff has the really nice blue ones but i would have them just for the look.
i dont know anything about these trucks all this i speak of i have just gotten from reading on the net, so if Cody says anything different please listen to him