View Single Post
Old Fri, March 6th, 2009, 12:25 AM
TIT (Tuner In Training)

soutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura about
Greetings from Colorado

Hi All
Wow what a great forum for anyone interested in learning about diesel performance. A quick intro. I am an ASE master auto tech, and live with my wife, and 2 little ones in Fountain Colorado.. near Colorado Springs.. My current job is Mr. Mom... My wife in a teacher like Corey. I previously taught too.. Auto shop and (elementary school) no less. Anywhooo I actually am planning on ordering the Minotaur package. I am really interested in learning as much as i can about diesel technology, performance and tuning.. yeah I'm definitely a gearhead Looks like the forum is pretty new so hopefully lots of good info will come along here...
I actually Just ordered a DP-Tuner and discovered PHP a day or two after I ordered it.... Needless to say the DP-tuner is going back... arrangements already made with Diane. Once I get my refund I will be ordering the Minotaur. Nothing bad to say about DP they have been helpful and good customer service. But, Jody's hardware cannot be programmed except by him... at some point I would like to start tuning other people's stuff... once I learn how to do it right... My mom and sister in CA both have PSD's too so they will eventually become my first Ginnea pigs...
If anyone is local to me and wants to hook up and do some tuning and talk trucks PM me.

DJ

PS is it true that if someone can get more smileys in a thread than Corey and still have it make sense they get a free chip?

Last edited by soutthpaw; Fri, March 6th, 2009 at 12:51 AM.