View Single Post
Old Sat, March 7th, 2009, 03:33 PM
TIT (Tuner In Training)

soutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura about

My beef with this whole situation is we are punishing responsibility and rewarding irresponsibility... my idea was to create a situation where the opposite happens...
Jack, I knew people did the opposite of what the government wanted them to do with it. Just couldn't remember of the top of my head what it was.
I think that my idea would put more money in the hands of responsible homeowners; who would use it more wisely that giving a handout to every American....
As for Bill's point Government is already jumped into the whole thing with both feet.. We are not going to get them out any time soon... Government has got bigger under every president for the last 40 years too. ( read that is a news article somewhere)
its about having a smart and streamlined government...( not how big or small it is) One trip to any DMV it a good representation of how government and its various agencies are totally screwed up...
Projects. 1970's Hustler and Max II Amphibious ATV's