Thread: hello from nh.
View Single Post
Old Sun, April 1st, 2012, 05:52 PM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 600polaris View Post
thanks for the welcome tico, but do you have any advice on the steps from where i am now, just fill out an order form from the php website and everything is cool from there? on the order form it is my understanding that bill is very thorough, which i like, but after that i am hoping that i can convert my edge with out sending it to ga. id like to do it over the comp. i have heard this is possible but have not gotten a definite answer could you give me a tour of the php happenings.
It is pretty easy to get your tunes loaded, Bill actually uploads them to the fusion servers and you just update your fusion like normal and the tunes will load. you will need to update the fusion before bill uploads the files, but he will let you know when to do that, then the next day you should be able to update again and have your custom tunes. I dont have a CS or a CTS so I haven't ever had to do it, so don't just take my word for it .
Did that answer your questions?
oh and the new member introduction section is usually just for what it says, feel free to ask more questions, but if you could start a different thread that would be great.