View Single Post
Old Wed, June 27th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Double Whopper

INFRNL is on a distinguished road

I take it your surging is at idle? I talked to Bill yesterday cause I am having the same issue along with a shift issue.

He has to relook at your files and make some adjustments. you need to get a hold of Bill. He explained what is going on, but I could not explain it myself.

Bill does have the ability to fix it. I am not sure if I got my rewritten tunes or not. Truck seems a bit better, but still some issues. I will need to recheck and call Bill to confirm that he had a chance to send the adjusted tunes.

Mine also has some weird idle issues when parking, stopping, and putting the truck into gear. Biggest issue is shift issues between 20-30mph. Torque converter does not seem like it locks up as it did with standard tunes. Now it only seems to lock up aster going into OD. With standard tunes, it seemed to lock up if you got on it and other times, but the truck really moves; thats for sure.
Nexus Guages (TT,FP,BP,EGT), 4"MBRP Exhaust. Coolant filtration system,203*stat and billet housing, AIH delete, HP X-Over line. (Baldwin PA2818) Bellowed up-pipes; TN Turbo(non-BB), BTS VB, In-Tank mods. RR FRx & Boots. 6.0Tranny Cooler