View Single Post
Old Mon, June 14th, 2021, 09:16 AM
Rattletrap driver

Absolution is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
Chris,

Thanks for posting up the video. That was awesome. I was enjoying just watching the truck scooting through the gears, but when the camera switched to the mirrors I got a huge smile. I was thinking, "I know where this is going." Of course, I was not disappointed. I was chuckling about the same time as your dad was.

In any event, that's a really nice build. I see a lot of work going into the truck and it's paying off. Heck, you've got a small fortune just in Klimat, but I bet it really helps quiet things down. Can't wait to see it all finished up.

Again, thanks for sharing and look forward to future updates.

Take care and God bless.

Yes, the killmat absolutely helped remove a lot of the highway drone. I've also got some firewall noise blocker I need to finish installing when I get back. what's left I just turn up the sound system.....

This morning I've ordered a

4" powerstroke downpipe to cut and fab up for the international.

A wastegated housing and actuator

Comp Cams valve springs

I'm looking at a stage 1 rebuild kit for the bottom end that I can keep on shelf until I need it.

I'm also going to hold off on ordering new injectors until I get home so I'm not sitting on a core charge for months.

I personally don't like the smoke, (Even though my other truck on my page does), and all I'm looking for in this truck is a reliable and cool 300-350 hp in the end.

That's why I was so excited about the reflash tool. It's opened so many options for me. As before I was looking a DT446 NGD swap but I didn't want to move the transmission back and lose my center console.