View Single Post
Old Mon, March 23rd, 2009, 07:03 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Are you the same Crash_Lucky I recall from the f150Online forum? (Yellow truck if my fading brain cells are working at all)?

Do you have a Gryphon, or an Edge? If it's an Edge, have you tried talking to Tech Support at Edge?

Bill and Corey have had phone problems recently and they were out of contact before that for a family emergency. They might be able to help you now though. You need to tell them as much as you can about your truck. Year, engine, programmer, EXACTLY what the problems are, etc.

I just had a thought. You didn't by any chance return your truck to stock tune (Level 0) before you took it to emissions, did you? If you did, that's why it's showing a code. It needs to be run through a "drive cycle" procedure to reset those codes. If this is what happened, in the future, DO NOT put your truck back to stock before you have it emissions checked. It will do just fine on the tester if it's programmed to a non-stock level.

The drive cycle reset procedure is on PHP's website, in the FAQs. It will take some time and care on your part.

Oh, and welcome to the forum - we've talked about emissions testing with tunes installed here.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer