View Single Post
Old Thu, April 9th, 2009, 10:19 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

TJ, I'll have to get Bill in on this one.

I know people are trying to get ahold of us on the phone, but for as many people as we talk to in one day, it seems strange that some still aren't getting us. Yesterday, if I was on the phone and the line forwarded to voicemail on Line 2, I was able to call those people back when I finished with my other customer. I think I only have one or two that I missed.

TJ, I'll ask Bill to answer your question when he gets up about turning your Gryphon back to stock. He only went to bed about 5:30 or so (the good news is that he finished 11 customers' tunes!). Me? It doesn't happen often, but I've gotten less sleep than him! Allergies and asthma don't mix well, and of the past 30 hours, I've only slept ONE. Literally. And it was not even a one-hour-slept-straight-through.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019