Thread: First Post
View Single Post
Old Sun, December 28th, 2008, 01:21 PM
Double Whopper

Dfishrmn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackandJanet View Post
Interesting! My truck has what I would call a "tan" interior (it's a King Ranch and much of the plastic in the dash is tan), but the part that the Gryphon snaps onto is a titanium grey, and the pod matches that area nearly perfectly.

There are a couple of pictures of mine on the PHP website - the ones that show a green display and a dash hood that looks sort of like it's covered in football leather.

Back on the f150 forums, I saw a picture of a pod that someone had painted to match the tan part of the dash, and it was a good match, but as I remember, it was sitting on the grey section. I personally feel the metallic grey color is better.

As far as I know, the pod comes only in the grey color for late model trucks. It used to be black.

- Jack
The portion in my truck where the pod sits is a dark brown mix, the gray pod really stood out so I found that paint. Looks alot better.