Thread: First Post
View Single Post
Old Mon, December 29th, 2008, 07:26 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by svt2205 View Post
I'll only end up in 4 low if I screw up and bury my truck... again. The plow blocks a ton of airflow from the radiator, so there's potential to run on the warm side. Not sure how it all works, but a tune that offered more low end grunt all while not adding too much more heat to the motor would be great. But I'm the last guy on the planet to have a clue about this stuff.
I don't have much of a clue either about plowing! All I know is, I moved several tons of snow from my driveway and walkway when I was stationed in Pennsylvania, then got to move several tons more when the snowplow came by and put up a wall between me and the street! :cry: When we left Pennsylvania, I left my snow shovel as a "housewarming" present for the new owners!

I would have guessed though that 4 low would be the gearing of choice. Again, shows what I know - nothing!

But, I bet Bill can take all these (sometimes conflicting) requirements into account and he'll give you what you need.

You should post some pictures of your rig. Heck, I should do the same!

- Jack