View Single Post
Old Wed, May 6th, 2009, 01:00 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rngprerunner View Post
Just got word from the head office that mine are ready. Now I just have to get through eight hours of work before I can go home and play with them... oh the torture!

Thanks Corey and Bill!
Good! Hopefully, some of the rest of you who have been waiting so long are not far behind.

It might be good to remember though, that every email, PM or phone call to PHP regarding the custom program wait time actually delays them even more! Even if it's nothing more than Corey asking Bill, "Where's Joe's tune in the queue?", it forces Bill to break his concentration to answer. :sadface:

It WOULD be nice if we could all save the PMs, emails and phone calls for actual PROBLEMS, that can't be resolved here on the forum! Lars and I are trying to learn as much as we can so we can help everyone, and others have come in with great advice too. So, give us all a chance, don't contact PHP unless we can't help. Don't bug them about "When do I get my tune?". And, I know this is asking a lot, but could we try?

- Jack