View Single Post
Old Fri, January 2nd, 2009, 11:12 PM
working for parts.....

Northern Supercrew is on a distinguished road

moved up here at the age of 3...been here ever since. town of 900-1000 people..no walmart...tim hortons...any fast food chain etc...pretty isolated..gotta drive 445KM or 280 miles to the ONLY walmart in the territory. hell..our capital city only has 25,000-30,000 people. i like the small town bussle..everyone knows everyone...don't have to lock our doors..everyone knows who the theives are. the bigger cities i go to..vancouver, edmonton drive me nuts...sensory overload. i can leave my house on the 4 wheeler and not get bothered by the cops, i can go hunting 15 minute drive from my living room. i'm getting tired of the 7 month winters. it's gonna be -49 farenheit tonight or -45 Celcius. on days like this it's great to sit at home and talk to all you folks on the laptop and get to know you all and where you're from.
here's my weather forecast for the week.....enjoy you warm buggers
http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/forec...l?yk-13&unit=i