View Single Post
Old Mon, June 14th, 2010, 06:09 AM
Whopper

sgg is on a distinguished road

OK... too much downtime, but I had a cracked bearing housing on the turbo and it was blowing oil into the intake as well as leaking oil. But thanks to Ron @ Ron's Turbo (awesome guy, superb service, knows what he's doing!!!), I've got it back together and installed my Phoenix. I knew it was going to be awesome, but MAN! 65hp Tow is cool. You can feel the extra torque, but it's mild other than the much delayed shift points. 80hp DD is really fun off the line. It blows out a lot of smoke (more than I really wanted) if you floor it off idle, and then takes off hard! 100hp Performance is AWESOME!!! Doesn't take off quite as hard as 80hp DD and not much smoke, but HOLD ON! It sets you back in the seat and doesn't let up as long as you keep the pedal down!!! 90mph in no time, and it still feels like it's just taking off!!! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING 'BOUT!!! Can't wait to get the 5th wheel behind it & see what that's like! Thanks guys! I don't think I could be more pleased with my setup!