View Single Post
Old Tue, August 9th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough
Default I sold my truck, got a few goodies for ya!

Hey all,
I sold my Black F-150, So I am selling my Gryphon and my Tires/rims.
The truck was set back to stock, and as soon as I get time, I got the new truck today so I just set it to stock and pulled it out, I will reset the gryphon to stock so my custom tunes are not on it. The price is $350.
I have my tires that I am selling for $1000, they are just over a year old and have less than 20,000 miles on them, which means they have at least 20,000 miles left. I bought the tires and rims from Discount tire and paid $1500 for everything. I have pictures in my albums of them installed on my black truck, They are Yokohama size 315/70R17. That equates to 34.5 inches. They have served me well, and I am sad to lose them, but they don't fit my new truck, a 2002 7.3L crew cab.
I also have a used K&N drop in filter for sale, I bought it for $50, it needs to be cleaned, but I have never had any problems with it. I will sell it for $25 if anyone is interested.
PM me or respond to the thread if you are interested, all prices are negotiable, but dont plan on me dropping the prices very quickly if at all. You will pay shipping or come pick them up, but I am willing to help with whatever I can to get you my stuff!
Thanks for looking,
Tico

Last edited by 88Racing; Tue, August 9th, 2011 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Added truck picture