Thread: Nitrous tune
View Single Post
Old Fri, April 27th, 2012, 11:12 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

You'd be able to go into the custom options and change the timing curve 2 degrees for each 25 HP of nitrous. The one thing you want to be VERY VERY CAREFUL about is to make sure you do not run lean. These engines DO NOT like running lean and will cook a plug or even a piston in no time at all if you're not careful. Just make sure your fuel jetting is correct for the nitrous jet and you'll be fine.

I don't have any recommendations on what nozzles for what HP shot. It's been so long since we did the NX kit on our F150 that I can't remember what we used. NX or NOS might be able to help you with that.

Good luck!

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!