View Single Post
Old Wed, February 29th, 2012, 02:02 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Jon,

The last contact I had with you was in October, 2010. In going through my notes, I see that on 10/7/2010 we put a set of tunes up on Fusion which I see were downloaded, but I haven't heard anything back from you. Since that time, I have no further e-mails from you at all to indicate if the situation was resolved or not, or even to ask if we were still looking at the tunes, if we were just backed up, or even if we just overlooked your situation entirely. I can't respond to a question that isn't asked and to come here 18 months later (without even the courtesy of an e-mail to just check and see what's up) and get upset because I haven't been responsive is rather unfair since I wasn't aware that there was anything we needed to address any further.

All that aside, I had overlooked the e-mail Corey had forwarded me from your earlier post, which was absolutely my fault. I'd be happy to resolve the issue with your tunes if you'd be so kind as to let me know where we are at with them and what exactly we need to address.

Thanks.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!