View Single Post
Old Wed, February 29th, 2012, 02:44 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MO05SD View Post
I have had the same experience with the CTS that I purchased for my 6.0. Bill and Corey have both been great to deal with when I could reach one of them. But between communications there is always a situation that throws a wrench in the works. The problems with EDGE's software, lost emails, and other situations made we give up after about 7 months. Hoping someday to try again if I ever feel the situation is better. Discouraged,but still hoping to get things straighten out.
Roy,

I think your post is a bit unfair as well. To my knowledge, the only issue we had was a miscommunication in getting your tunes loaded onto Fusion, and that was mostly due to the fault of Fusion dumping your custom files. When you had posted on the PHP page on FB, both Corey and I have been responsive to your questions. So unless I missed a post on FB somewhere, I was under the impression everything was fine.

If you're still having some issue I'd be happy to take a look at it and get it resolved, but I can't fix it if I'm not aware of it.

And just for reference, the new FB "Timeline" SUCKS! I KNOW you've posted on there quite a few times, but dang if I can find anything from you now. Why couldn't they just leave it alone????

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!