View Single Post
Old Wed, February 29th, 2012, 11:55 PM
Whopper Junior

hypo28968 is on a distinguished road

Bill,
I as well as from what Roy explained did not make this as a blaming game and i did send you photos of the icp map and idle speed and a few other graphs that you requested on this truck. The last time i talked to you it was when you sent me those tunes to fix a few items with the shift points and idling lopes after a hard pull after returning to idle. When i installed the (repaired) tunes it shifted a little better and still had no icp after returning to idle after a load was on the engine. You did tell me to let you know how this was running after the new tunes were installed and i did that is when you told me you would need the pics of the graphs from the IDS to kind of see where it was at when all this was happening.

After getting really poor fuel economy and the trans sliding into gear i had to go back to the other tuner not really wanting to but i honestly tried calling you several times and i know you all were having trouble getting e mails while this was going on so im sure thats why you didnt get the pics of the graphs. It has been so long since i had this tuner on the truck i don't remeber what the other issues were but i will hook up that tuner and drive it soon.

Like i said i kept trying to call and never got through to anyone. If you read my first post on here by no means am i trying to give you a bad image and i dont post on forums much i always do business over the phone or in person i was just using this as a last resort to contact you and im pretty sure i sent you a email back in august about this and never got a response. So i hope you can kinda see why i came back after Cory stated you would look into it and get back and i waited about a week and had no response.

After i run the tuner again this weekend i will try and contact you and hopefully get this resolved. Or you can contact me at hypo28968@yahoo.com
Thanks for your time
Jon