View Single Post
Old Fri, February 20th, 2009, 08:56 AM
Whopper

grizzstang is on a distinguished road

1) The first time I tried to change the settings the Load Previous Settings option did not show up. So I changed some of the parameters hit enter to save and done when it was complete.

2) I used a version of what Bluejay did to his truck. I didn't really change anything too much. I don't have the sheet with me right now as I am at work but basically just shift firmness (1,1,0), wot fuel (I tried to use 1.5 here but it would only go as high as 1.3), speed limiter (125), wot shift points (I think that is what it was called = 5200,5200,4800), and gears and tires. I think I remembered them all.

3) If I don't use the Load Previous Settings button and just load the level 2 tune and change the tires and gears it does but I can't tell if the changes took.

4) If I Load Previous Settings it makes all the changes I did the very first time around even though I have returned to stock and reloaded the level 2 tune several times with just changing the gears and tires. I thought the Load Previous Settings function would load the very last thing that was in the computor which right now should be the level 2 towing tune with just the tires and gears changed.

I probably should add that it is a 2003 F150 FX4 4x4 with the 5.4.