View Single Post
Old Wed, November 25th, 2020, 07:38 AM
Bus Geek

cadillackid is on a distinguished road

received mine yesterday! I picked out a route that involes a little freeway driving and some in town.. a mild downhill and a mild uphill. this is about a 20 minute drive round trip. Currently my engine is sert for the 250 HP rating and EFRC using the god-mode service-maxx. Ill make the drive this way first and take video of the digital gauges and watch my EGTs.. I pretty much know how the bus will act as ive driven this many times but I want to record it.

Next I'll set the ECM back to the factory 190 HP EFRC and rating and drive it again. taking video..

the idea beiung to get some baselines for the vitals and also the fuel Gallons per hour consumed as reported by the computer.

the engine is completely stock still. we wont muddy up the waters with the bigger injectors just yet. it has stock AD. andrhe stock GTP38 turbo with 1.0AR exhaust and compressor housings. no EBPV.

here we go!!!

I could also use the trip function of servicemaxx and let it record even more data if that is something beneficial. I have a 'Y' cable so I can run the Orion and the servicemaxx at the same time unless they yell at each other on the Network. I dont yet know what MID your tool comes up as.

you can let me know if running both is a volatile combo or not.

-Christopher