View Single Post
Old Fri, January 1st, 2010, 08:14 PM
Under Construction

Bax is on a distinguished road

Hi,

I'm sending the Edge off tomorrow via UPS. I always insure my stuff as you mentioned. UPS insures the first 100 dollars. You just add a dollar for each additional 100 dollars the product is worth. So I will have a 3 dollar overage fee on the shipping cost. I also would like a signature drop so I know that they recieved it.

I was aware of the stock meaning "canned" I was just wanting the tunes in a certain order. I'm anal like that.

I might not even get the 93 custom performance tune in the long run. I might get the fuel economy tune like you have in the (1) slot later on. I tow nothing really. If I pick up a boat or something, i'll add the custom tow tune in the (3) slot.

I don't see myself buying 93 octane gas anytime soon at these prices. I would definatly like to feel that power at one point though. I have heard great things about the 87 performance tune working out great for people. So I'll just get that tune for now.

You never know I might buy all 4 and just swap them around.

I just installed a DynatechSUPERMAXX header kit with long tube headers/highflow cats. Tied into a flowmaster 40 welded into stock pipe. I saw no need to upgrade the pipe at this time. It's 2.5" with a crome tip and clean bends in it. So I just welded a flomaster 40 in for now.

Even though Amazon.com is selling a sweet Magnaflow cat-back with duel pipes out the back for like 370 dollars shipped. I would go with the single 3" behind the tire if I had my choice . At that price though....I'm half tempted to buy it. Not sure if I can post a link or not. Here's the kit.

Amazon.com: MagnaFlow 16615 Stainless Steel Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System: Automotive

I have an 08' Supercab XLT/4x4/5.4l ...K&N CAI...with the exhaust mods I mentioned. I havn't even drove it since I put in the dynatech kit. I'm to afraid of running lean.

Thank you for taking your time to respond.

If you guys need anymore info from me, feel free to ask.

Jason