View Single Post
Old Fri, October 29th, 2021, 09:11 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Yeah, this engine is quite the beast.

There was a guy in CA who was in the FE engine group on Facebook. He made his own casting for those manifolds. They cost about $700, but I really liked the look of them. They were originally cast iron grey, but I had them ceramic coated black. Bolted right on without issue and look fantastic.

Still working on some odds and ends as I have time, but slowly coming together. I figure once the engine dyno is ready, I'll have the engine ready to go.

FE's have always been a favorite as well. Ever since my first 352, I've loved these engines. I probably like these better than the 385 Series engines, although a solidly built 429 is pretty hard to beat.

I really can't wait to get this F600 on the road so I can start working on the 78 Bronco.

More to come!

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!