View Single Post
Old Mon, February 22nd, 2021, 03:00 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

I've watched your videos numerous times. Do you still have that engine?

I thought about buying a pre-made stand but.....well.....$$$$ really didn't trump my time and spare metal. Also, Fords need a bellhousing attached anyway for starter mounting and this will just run Fords so the bellhousing to transmission bolts will always be in the same spot (again, just stuff laying around - bellhousings galore around here) so I figured I'd only need the adjustable engine mount perches.

I have a fuel cell coming and a few gauges on the way.

Yes, big casters on the way too. I only have it on stands right now so I can work comfortably at chest height.

I'm into it a day and a half and about $210 so far not counting the scrap metal and 22 year old ignition/fuel injection parts.