View Single Post
Old Tue, August 2nd, 2011, 10:39 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

First off, I NEVER blew you off. I did exactly what I said I'd do: I gave Bill the message that he needed to talk to you about your 6.0L tunes. If I could do anything with the CS/CTS platform, I'd be glad to try to help you. I don't tune the 6.0L trucks anyway, so I am absolutely helpless with trying to help you (which I have told you over the phone on more than one occasion).

If you want a refund, I'm sure Bill and Corey would be glad to get that taken care of. If you had any idea how many phone numbers I give Bill every day with people that I can't help (6.0L issues, programmer (CS/CTS/Gryphon) concerns, and the others that think I'm not worth their time and want to talk to Bill personally), you would be floored.

It turns out that Bill was on the phone with Edge when you were calling and I'm sorry I ignored your number, but as I have said before, I cannot help you anyway. He knows you are trying to get in touch with him and I urge you to be patient.