View Single Post
Old Fri, October 19th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Whopper

fx4texasgirl is on a distinguished road

this is about the 4th time Ive tried to post and I get kicked off and the forum unlogs me and lose my whole post.

1. Should I be moving the values on the lock up settins up or down? I moved them up 2 increments then test drove it. still suddering. then I moved it up 2 more, and it does it a little less, and it seems less violent when it does happen. also, should I be messing with all the other gear lock ups? like the 1-2, 2-3 ect...

2. why is the shudder happening now? Its been fine for a few years, but I also noticed it happening more when I switched to level 3. I stopped daily driving it so I figured that putting it on level 3 would have more power and I actually got better gas mileage. Before I kept it on level 2 since my stock gears were pulling such a big tire, and the last time I talked to Bill he agreed with this logic.

3. my speedo is almost right on and the value I entered into th edge for my tire size is 2714. I have a 35x13.50x20 tire. Could this be off?

thats all I can think of right now. I would just get custom tunes and have it updated but it seems the turn around time seems long and I have an offroad trip coming up on November 11th so I dont want to chance it. Maybe after that I will do it. But for now, it would be great if this could be fixed just my pressing a few buttons.

btw, Is this shudder hurting anything in my truck?

so many questions, I know, but thanks for your warm welcom, time, and consideration.

EVERYTHING IS BIGGER IN TEXAS